Monday, December 30, 2013

M.A.C Viva Glam 1.

 
If you are a lover of lipsticks like I am, you NEED to have this in your makeup kit. I've had this lipstick for about a year and its still going strong even after my mother abuses it (she just doesn't know how to treat a lipstick). I absolutely love this lipstick, I think it would go with any skin color. Its one of those lipsticks you can dress up, or just wear day to day, from day to night. It is a long lasting lipstick. It also doesn't make your teeth look yellow like some red lipsticks do. This is not a bright red like Russian Red (would recommend if you're looking for a brighter red). There is only two things I would recommend before putting this on, if you have uneven skin tone around your mouth from the rest of your face you may want to even it out because to me it seems like it makes around my mouth look a lot darker than it actually is without evening it out and Always, always, Always moisturize before putting this on like you should do with any Matte lipstick, or you might look a little rusty crusty in the lip area. I'd give this a definite A.

No comments:

Post a Comment