Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New beginnings! About me.

Hi, My name is Mya, I live in Nyc, Well I'm a New, New Yorker, I just recently moved there after living in Upstaste Ny for most of my life. I'm Interested in Fashion and Makeup, It comes with the title of being a future fashion photographer (or so I can hope), and that my brother wants to be a fashion designer, and where else is he going to get pictures with a sibling discount of Free?
I never used to bother with makeup until last year when I was having one of those "Im going to change my lifestyle" moments and started watching beauty Gurus on youtube like Patricia Bright, Beauty Crush, and ItsmyRayeRaye. 
  I am recently Natural in the hair world. and I'm constantly on the look for quality hair products that will make my curls look like I just stepped out the salon and keep my hair moisturized and healthy
I will do my best in giving good quality and honest reviews on the products I use and also have Ootd's and How to's thrown in.
 I will also hopefully be starting a youtube channel when I can get a decent camera,
You can also find me on Instagram and Tumblr.

Thank you for checking out my blog and as my mom always says, Make it a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment